Also known as Part C
Enrollment/Disenrollment/Change Plans for Part C once a year begin October 15 to December 3 (Annual Election Period)
1.Medicare Advantage(MA) is not medicare…
2. Insurance companies pay the bills not medicare(government)
3. Have to use Doctors and Hospital only in the network.
4. Some doctors have dropped out of the network
5. Operates like a PPO or HMO.
6. Lot’s of rules and regulation
7. Plans are not stable can change anytime
8. Usually comes with a drug and vision plan if requested